The E-Merge grant is designed to offer SMEs on the island of Ireland ongoing support with free government aid to help businesses grow and mitigate the impacts of Covid-19. Due to its significant success, helping over 750 businesses to date, the programme has been allocated additional funding.
You can contact Grofuse, (approved consultant for a number of InterTrade Ireland programmes), directly on firstname.lastname@example.org for your application form.
Contact our team for a free consultation to assist you with your application.
What Is The E-Merge Grant?
This grant is a £2500/€2800 fully-funded consultancy support and advice programme designed to help SMEs to develop online sales and e-commerce solutions, including:
- E-Marketing – how to promote and sell online
- Website updates/design
- Promotion through social media
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) optimisation
- Identification of sectoral e-markets
- Advice on online payment systems, retail, billing or security
Grofuse digital director, Denis Finnegan, said: “Many businesses Grofuse has assisted in securing this funding have reported immediate and significant wins as a direct result of the services they received through their E-Merge project.
“The extension of this grant will act as a lifeline to many more businesses in advancing their online sales, digital marketing activities and remaining competitive. For businesses to secure funding and access vital resources during an ongoing online surge is win, win.”
- Must be an SME with less than 250 staff and 40 million turnover.
• Must be an indigenous business registered in Ireland or Northern Ireland (companies from Ireland must hold a valid Tax Clearance Certificate).
• Offer services in either the manufacturing or tradeable services sectors.
• Minimum of 12-18 months trading history.
• Must have an established trading record in cross border trade (i.e. selling products/services in the cross border market) or have identified a potential opportunity for future cross border trade.
• Must be able to complete the E-Merge project within 4-6 weeks of approval.
Businesses involved in: Wholesale and personal services, distribution, tourism, hospitality, and primary agriculture – professional business services are not eligible for assistance under this scheme. However, applications from these sectors will be considered if the business has developed a unique product, system or process that provides additional value to the core business activity.
Grofuse is an approved consultant for a number of InterTrade Ireland programmes, including the E-Merge grant. Contact our InterTrade Ireland consultant for expert advice and assistance with your application: email@example.com. Alternatively, call NI/GB +44 2871 228820 or ROI +353 1 247 5294.