Grofuse is an approved consultant for a number of Intertrade Ireland programmes, including the E-Merge grant.
This new programme is designed to offer Irish SMEs ongoing support with free government aid to help your business grow and mitigate the impacts of Covid-19. The E-Merge programme is one of InterTradeIreland’s supports, which has now assisted over 750 businesses to date.
The feedback from these businesses has been superb, many of them have been able to report immediate and significant wins as a direct result of the services they received through their E-Merge project.
What Is The E-Merge Grant?
This grant is a £2500/€2800 fully-funded consultancy support and advice programme designed to help SMEs to develop online sales and e-commerce solutions, including:
- E-Marketing – how to promote and sell online.
- Website updates/ design.
- Promotion through social media.
- SEO optimisation.
- Identification of sectoral e-markets.
- Advice on online payment systems, retail, billing or security.
To qualify, organisations must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an SME with less than 250 staff and an annual turnover of less than £40m
- A manufacturing or tradeable service business registered on the island of Ireland (North or South).
- Offer services in either the manufacturing or tradeable services sectors.
- Minimum of 12-18 months trading history.
- Must have an established trading record in cross border trade (i.e. selling products/services in the cross border market) or have identified a potential opportunity for future cross border trade.
Our proposals to help clients achieve sales growth through digital marketing and e-commerce has had a 100% success rate in receiving grant approval. We not only fuel your digital growth but assist you in obtaining additional support. Grofuse also offer packages for you to apply for the grant.
If you need further advice on applying for business grants, please get in touch. Our team at Grofuse will provide expert guidance and advice to submit a successful application to accelerate your online sales today. Tel: +44 2871 228820 or for ROI: +353 1 247 5294. Alternatively, email [email protected].