Financial Support From Enterprise Ireland Is Available For Businesses Affected By Covid-19
Successful applicants will be awarded funding to support a maximum of 80% of the project eligible costs with a maximum grant of €40,000 to help businesses develop e-commerce solutions and increase online sales.
The grant is suitable for Irish-owned retailers looking for rapid growth and market share to enhance their digital capability.
Our team at Grofuse has extensive experience in assisting companies in applying for government funding successfully. Many of our clients have competitively advanced their businesses and significantly improved online sales through our support during Covid-19.
Are You Eligible For Online Retail Scheme?
Grofuse has a 100% success rate for our clients that have applied for the grant. We not only fuel your digital growth but assist you in receiving additional support.
- Have an existing online presence (website or social media).
- Must employ at least 10 employees in the Republic of Ireland (on a full-time equivalent basis on or before February 29, 2020) or has grown to that level since then.
- Must operate a business-to-consumer (B2C) model. Where a company has a mixture of B2B and
B2C operations, B2C must account for more than 50% of revenue in a recent trading period.
- Have a retail outlet and derive the majority of revenue from the retail outlet.
- Previous applicants of the Online Retail Scheme who were unsuccessful will be eligible to re-apply with a modified proposal.
- A company/group may receive a maximum of two Online Retail Scheme approvals in three years. Successful applicants in previous calls are eligible to re-apply under this call.
Apply For The Online Retail Scheme Today
Contact our team at Grofuse for expert guidance and advice to submit a successful application to accelerate your online sales today. Tel: +353 1 247 5294 or email [email protected].
Call Close Date: Tuesday, May 25, at 12pm