We combined all of our expertise for the complete package for HR Team’s business growth.
This included website design and development, the deployment of a suite of digital marketing activities and targeted PR campaigns.
After researching HR Team’s competitors and the demands of their ideal customers through the creation of customer personas, we developed digital and PR strategies which were complimented by high-end design for web and marketing materials.
The Digital Strategy
• Developing a responsive website that has a user-friendly navigation structure. The new site explains the company’s offering clearly through impressive content including video (with motion graphics), infographics and text.
• Crafting content that is jargon-free and speaks directly to the firm’s target audience.
• Designing bespoke graphics, including icons and infographics, that explain HR Team’s services clearly.
• Targeting the website to the three jurisdictions, ROI, UK and NI through IP additions, and area-specific content and contact details.
• Devising a long-term SEO strategy to ensure the website is found when potential customers search certain keywords in different markets.
• Creating intent marketing campaigns on Google AdWords. These are designed to be seen by the company’s core group of customers, to build HR Team’s brand in these markets.
The PR Strategy
• Sustained PR campaigns utilising digital and traditional media.
• Newsjacking/Press releases to establish HR Team and its senior personnel as thought leaders in the industry. This involved commenting on major news items in local and national media (online, print and broadcast) involving matters of employment law and performance management.
• Blogging to establish HR Team and its senior personnel as thought leaders in the industry and assist in the digital marketing campaigns.
• Managing Social Media platforms for the company to improve brand awareness throughout Ireland, and offer greater customer service.
• All marketing materials including newsletters, brochures, flyers and business cards were designed.