Apply for the Digital Sales Advanced grant. Contact us for more details or visit the Intertrade Ireland website.
InterTrade Ireland has announced a new funding scheme called the ‘Digital Sales Advanced’ programme. The new business support scheme will allow eligible businesses to complete a diagnostic check as part of the programme application process. This will identify areas of current digital strength and weakness.
The Advanced support will then build on the current position of the business and develop comprehensive, tailored solutions, with longer term impact to help SME’s more effectively achieve longer term cross border export goals.
Grofuse digital director, Denis Finnegan, said: “This fully-funded digital sales and marketing programme that covers a large range of support modules.
“This funding programme also has a different approach. When you apply, the independent accessors at Intertrade ireland will process your application and recommend you to the most suitable supplier”.
- Must be an SME with less than 250 staff and less than £40 million/€50 million turnover.
- Must be an indigenous business registered in Ireland or Northern Ireland (companies from Ireland must hold a valid Tax Clearance Certificate).
- Be active in the manufacturing or tradable services sectors.
- Have an established website presence with 12+ months analytics data.
- Minimum of 12 months trading history and a minimum turnover of £150,000/€175,000.
- Have cross-border sales in the opposite jurisdiction of less than 30% of the company turnover in the last/current finanical and/or have clearly identified an opportunity for cross border trade.
- Ensuring that increasing cross border trade is the primary focus of the project.
- Must be able to complete the Digital Sales Advanced project within a maximum 6 months of approval.
- Be able to dedicate a staff member to participate in the project for a minumum 20 hours over a 3-6 month period (this may increase to 40 hours dependent on support requirements).
Intertrade Ireland Digital Sales Advance Support Categories:
- Operational e-commerce
- Cyber Security & Data Complicance
- Process Improvement
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Analytics & Measurement
- Recruiting Digital Staff
- Influencing Marketing
- Website Development
- Cross Border Digital Strategy
- Paid Social Ads
- Google Ads
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Creation
You can apply direct here via Intertrade Ireland and put ‘Grofuse Ltd’ as a potential supplier
Process flow overview
- Complete your online application form including submission of financial accounts
- Applications are assessed against a standardised scoring matrix by the assessment panel
- Successful businesses are offered a place on the programme and must complete additional documentation
- The business will be allocated a ‘Specialist’ who will act as a central point of contact
- The assigned specialist will complete a ToR outlining all the tasks required based on an initial meeting with the business
- The specialise will assign the mentor(s) to the project and complete the acceptance brief for the mentor(s) to review and sign
- The mentoring process commences and must be completed within the agreed timescales
- Once complete, the mentor will populate a conclusion report to summarise tasks and expected outcomes
- Once all work is complete, the project completion record will summarise all key tasks and outcomes.
Approved InterTrade Ireland Consultants
If you need help with your application?
Grofuse is an approved consultant for InterTrade Ireland programmes. Contact our InterTrade Ireland consultant for expert advice and assistance with your application: email@example.com. Alternatively, call NI/GB +44 2871228820 or ROI +353 1 247 5294.